SINGLE BARREL COLLECTION
The Single Barrel Collection (S.B.C.) is only comprised of barrels hand-selected by Head Distiller Murphy Quint. Each barrel is bottled at cask strength when he deems it ready.
Watch Fred Minnick review Release #1 of our highly allocated Single Barrel Collection (S.B.C.). This first release was only available in Iowa but watch for future releases available to more. Thanks, Fred!
What is the S.B.C.?
What makes S.B.C. Release #1 different?
How to Hide a Barrel of Bourbon
S.B.C. Lottery Details – LOTTERY HAS CLOSED
Stop by our Tasting Room during normal business hours beginning April 1 to enter your name into the drawing. Winners will be announced on April 20.
DATE: Thursday, April 1 – Monday, April 19 at 12 p.m.
LOCATION: Cedar Ridge Winery and Distillery, 1441 Marak Rd NW, Swisher, IA 52338
- How long will the lottery run?
The lottery will be open from Thursday, April 1 until noon on Monday, April 19. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 20.
- Can I enter more than once?
One entry per person.
- How many bottles can each person purchase?
One bottle per person for the Cedar Ridge lottery.
- Do I have to come to Cedar Ridge to enter? Are call-ins accepted?
Yes, you need to visit Cedar Ridge in person to enter the drawing for a chance to purchase. Call-in submissions not accepted.
- Are you allowing Cedar Ridge Staff to enter the lottery?
There will be no staff entered into this drawing.
- When are winners announced?
Winners will be announced via Cedar Ridge Social Media on Tuesday, April 20. Winners will also receive a phone call from Cedar Ridge to arrange purchase and pick-up.
- How much is this bottle selling for?
Retail price for the S.B.C. is $69.99.
- How long do winners have to purchase and pick up their bottle?
Must purchase and pick up seven days after raffle. Must show proof of ID for Pick-up. Must be 21 or older to enter raffle.
- Where else will S.B.C. be available for purchase?
Iowa retailers will have an opportunity to purchase a select number of these highly allocated bottles.